Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Day Has Arrived....

Today is the day. My son, Elder Bunker , finally comes home after two years of serving a mission in the Mexico Cuernavaca Mission. I didn't sleep last night and woke up shaking in anticipation!! His flight arrives at 8:05 pm, so it's going to be a long, slow going day....for mom at least. When I start to picture him walking down the escalator or runway, tears just flood my eyes. My heart is full. We have all been blessed for his valiant service in the Lord's Army. And when we take his name tag off...will be a new chapter in all our lives.
I know what the missionaries did for our family 11 years ago. I know they are lead and carried by the Spirit! I am so proud of our missionary.
Now, if I could just stop tearing up and get to work on last minute errands, I'd be productive! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment